Wednesday, December 03, 2008

I'm back!!! (Lipad, Butterfly, Fly award acceptance XD)

escapades of the Woman at 8:36 PM
[now viewing: Shadow VI II I]
[mood: happy]

Whew! Hello blog!! I'm back! Welcome home myself! *laughs*

Now, I went too far... *laughs*

Hmm~~

How's the life?

I got busy for the last months that I forgot to go to my blog and do some blogging stuff. I'm still a little busy but I'll try to blog as much as I can now. So, good luck me!!! XD

I'm going to post some stuffs here so that I can have many posts here in my blog. ^_^


And for the current news:








lipad paruparo fly!
Once this award is accepted, the rules are as follow:
1. Put the logo on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3. Nominate 10 other blogs.
4. Add links to those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.







Acceptance Speech

I would like to thank Chi-sama for giving me this award. Whoah! I can't believe that I will be awarded like this. And I will try my best to uhm.... fulfill the certain churvas of eklavus... *laughs*



And I nominate these blogs:



Sorah Winson|PPG+1

I'm still open for other blogs to award... XD

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha. You're welcome sa award. *claps* XD

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Wingless Flight Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea