Sunday, December 14, 2008

Everyone... meet "Vyl"...or "Vylri" for long

escapades of the Woman at 6:40 PM
[now listening: Blue Star by Vidoll]
[mood: haggardness]





Hello once again minna-san!!! I'm here to announce that I'm 18 now!! Woot!! *dances*

Well, not today but last December 6, 2008. Also I've received my long-awaited gift from my mom.... Yatta! XD

Without further ado, I'm here to introduce to you the one whom I want to be with forever... *laughs*









Photobucket




This is Vylri...or simply known as Vyl. I received him last December 5, 2008. A day before my birthday ^_^ He's a Canon DSLR 450D or also known as Canon XSi Rebel.

I still haven't explored Vyl that much for I'm still busy with school stuffs. But I hope to get along with my camera this Christmas vacation. With him by my side, I don't think I'll be spending my Christmas like I used to before...The staying-at-home-until-Christmas-comes-along days... Seeing Vyl lying like that on my bed makes me want to grab him and take him somewhere to take pictures!!! More and more pictures!!!! XD


Why Vylri?

I was having a hard time thinking of a name for my DSLR, I was chatting with my precious friend back then and my first option was to name him "Haruka" since I also love that name and it's a part of my name (cyber), Chiharu (well, it's a actually a mixture of my two favorite names. Kinda).

Then, as we were laughing because of our conversation that time. Something popped out in my head. Virill. I was about to use that but it sound like Kirill of D.O.D so I didn't use that.

And a few moments later... with me jumbling Virill's name in order to produce something... Vylri came up. And then, the rest is history.



Reason?

Well, If you'll pronounce Vyl's name backwards, it'll sound as Reveal right?
I dunno if this is a good reason but I want my Vyl to be an instrument in revealing one's inner personality or emotion.... Well, just kidding... but I want to be like that... XD



Many of you (well, I hope) would might want to know what happened exactly on my birthday. I'll be back again to tell you how exciting and surprising my birthday was December 6 after I'm done with my school stuffs. That's a deal. ^_^


I have to say goodbye for now. I'll be back for the my birthday story. Ja!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on getting Vylri! Tagal mo ring inasam yan dude! Finally!

At buti na lang hindi Kirill binigay mong name, aside from name siya nung doll, yan name nung Canon IXUS ko. LOL. XD kasi pag naka-buy na ko ng Kirill doll, I'll name him Yvil.

Picturan na!!! Lapit na anime cons!

the Woman said...

Kung nagkataon pala pareho ang name natin for our cameras LOL.

Yeah dude... I finally have it, I am su happe to da bones!!! When I we were on the store buying Vyl, napapraning na ako kasi hawak ko na siya... Si mama din naexcite kasi nung idinemo iyan sa amin, nagustuhan niya pagkuha ko ng picture niya... LOL.

Malapit na siyang mabinyagan ng mga anime cons! Wohoo!! XD

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Wingless Flight Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea