Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Into the Bathroom and Out of the Shower.

escapades of the Woman at 12:48 PM

[Now Listening to: Raindrops]
[Now Watching: Supernatural Season 9 Episode 2]
[Now Reading: Sherlock Holmes vol. 1]
[mood: constipated]


Alright.

So I dared to visit my blog once again. It's getting dusty and I've decided to give it another renovation after this post. Probably later or tomorrow after I'm done doing my appointments.

That being said, I'm going to try and put more things in my blog. Probably book reviews, movie reviews and fashion stuff. Things that I really enjoy these past few weeks.

I might revamp the URL and hopefully, the whole content of the page. Since I love to write, I'll write but now, I won't write story plots and what have you. I'll probably write about it but I'll add more now.

 If not...

Maybe, I'll just make a new blog to start fresh once again.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Wingless Flight Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea