Sunday, May 20, 2012

Bad Mood Meter: High

escapades of the Woman at 11:23 PM




[Now Watching: The Three Caballeros (1945 Disney Film)]
[mood: frustrated]


Yes, naiinis talaga ako ngayon araw na ito.

Supposed to be, after fixing this layout, I'll be posting about something funny that happened yesterday. But thanks to my frustration for the Link Within widget to work, wala, na-badtrip na ako ng bonggang-bongga.



I tried searching for Google hoping that someone had already encounter this error (if it is really an error). Mga texts lang kasi ang nag-aappear sa mga tags, aside from my recent post. I wanted the thumbnails to appear so tinadtad ko na lahat ng remaining posts ko ng mga 100x100 avatars. But lo and behold, none had work.

I know this isn't suppose to be a big deal for me. Pero pusa kasi, maganda tingnan iyong mga may thumbnail sa ilalim ng mga related posts! I want that too! TT_TT

Sabi ni Mycroft baka daw may error. Sana nga, pero kung wala talaga, peste, bahala na. Ang hirap i-edit ng i-edit ang posts ah! Punyemas iyan!

This widget is making me so frustrated!!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha kaka-stress nga pag ganyan. testing comment box

the Woman said...

Forever agreeing to that. ~_~
Hay... I wonder if it's working on images that are not hosted here? or larger than 100x100 perhaps?

Anonymous said...

sa akin either options works. may sarili daw silang server chuva

the Woman said...

Sariling server chuva? Why is it they don't want meh!!!! \( TT A TT)/

xian said...

Feel ko yan =.= kabadtrip talaga! >.<

the Woman said...

Nakakainis di ba? They don't give out proper explanations and everything. Gaaaah

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Wingless Flight Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea