Tuesday, May 15, 2012

I'll skip the tea...

escapades of the Woman at 9:11 PM
[Now Listening to: Dear (Acoustic Ver.) ]
[by: Choucho]
[mood: relaxed]


Hello again to those who has been here in this dusty old blog and welcome for those who are new!



Gaah... It's been a while since I stumbled upon this blog of mine. Apparently, a lot of things happened that I almost forgot that I have a blog to maintain (yeah right, as if you're taking care of those sites you joined. *facepalm*)

But as you can see, ako'y muling nagbabalik. Ewan ko ba, hindi ko rin talaga maisip na iwan ang butihing blog na ito. Marami na rin kaming pinagdaanan nito eh. May mga sumubaybay man sa amin o wala, this blog has been my stress reliever since 2006. 

Biruin mo 'yun?! Matagal-tagal na rin akong pinagtitiyagaan ng blog kong ito? And to think that I was a complete failure of the English language. *laughs* Wala rin naman akong ginawa doon kundi mag-rant at mag-rant at mag-rant pa ulit ng kung anu-ano.

I was thinking of deleting those posts, yet in the end, I don't have the toughness to do it. After all, they contain all of my stories as I went through with my life. From third year high school 'til this day. I was really smiling at my former posts when I was reading them one by one. Iyong iba pa nga walang labels. I'm not that good when it comes to 'tagging' or 'labeling' stuff. And up until now, I'm still not good with it. LOL.

Kaya kay pareng blog, maraming salamat sa'yo. Kahit na hindi ka nag-eexist, naging malaking tulong ka sa akin. *hugs my blog* (sa mundo kong ito, posible ito.)


New Layout...New Blogger
Inaamin kong matagal akong nawala sa sirkulasyon ng blogger, kaya laking shock ko nang makita ang bagong layout ng blogger. In all fairness, puting-puti siya! I like it! So clean! LOL. Although I have to admit, nangangapa-ngapa pa rin ako. Kita niyo naman sa layout na napili ko 'di ba? A dear friend of mine, let's call her Mycroft *grins* - may history iyan, pero short lang iyon kaya saka na lang kayo magtanong - gave me her blog since I was updating everything in my blog. When I saw her blog nganga naman akong talaga sa ganda at cuteness ng layout. I want to try the layout similar to hers kaya lang nagdadalawang-isip kasi ako eh. >_<

Kita niyo sa taas ng blog ko ang magiging nilalaman ng blog ko in the future. Naghahanap kasi ako ng lugar na pwede kong i-post lahat ng sinusulat ko. I tried LJ, almost cried sa hirap. Tried tumblr, ended up reblogging a lot of beautiful things. Tried wordpress, and I'm still not satisfied. When Mycroft told me about the new blogger, I remembered my blog and thus, I came back where I started again.


ANNOUNCEMENT: THE RELEASE OF MY FICTION LIST!
Yes, that's what I call to my pages that you see under my header. 'Pag nakaisip-isip ng maganda-ganda ang abang lingkod na ito, magbabago pa iyan (kaya sa ngayon, 'yan na lang muna. Tuyot ang utak ng abang lingkod na 'to.) Soon, you'll be able to see different fictions that I'll hopefully be able to write soon. Sa dami kasi ng mga naiisip kong plotbunnies, muses and all, wala, daig pa ng galaxy from far far away ang gulo ng isip ko. As always, I end up daydreaming as I try to think too much. Hindi pwede sa akin iyon! 

*cough cough*

From my original creations up to my beloved fandom/s, you'll be able to see those posts here. If you don't like to read it, it's okay, no one's pushing you. Just don't say anything rude for I will find you and I will SKIN you. *smiles*

Naisip ko kasi, I really wanted to try that ever-so cute layout, kaya lang parang magiging off kasi ang dating niya sa page area. LOL. Baka hindi niyo i-take seriously or something (just imagining it myself is making me laugh LOL) 




Oh well, bahala na. I'm not entertaining you guys, I'm entertaining myself because after all, this is my blog and I'll do whatever I want with it. 

If you enjoy staying here and plans to stay a bit longer then I express my deep gratitude to you. If not, then thank you for dropping by. ^_^

P.S.: If I speak so awkwardly, pardon me. Since it's been a while when I last wrote something here in blogger, I feel like a child again. Finding my own voice between these two language. Gaah. ORZ


2 comments:

Ore Ore Gaki said...

ahahaha Mycroft. kilala ko kung sino yun XD

the Woman said...

Tama... Alam kong kilalang-kilala mo iyon Ore Ore. XD

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Wingless Flight Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea