Thursday, January 29, 2009

Deadlines

escapades of the Woman at 7:37 PM

[Listening to: That's When I'll Stop Loving You]
[by: N'Sync]
[mood: hurry]



Gaaaah!!!!!

I'm so behind my deadline here!

I said I'll be posting you about what happened on my birthday but 2009 came and I haven't updated my blog. Tsk. I hate my hectic sked. >_<

Well, I'm not really sure if I can still recall the scenario of what happened last December... I think I'll just give the highlights of it... XD



My day began when at the strike of 12, I received tons of texts saying their greetings for the girl who became a lady that day (or rather, midnight). Then when I woke up at 6 a.m. in the morning, two of my aunts came at the apartment telling me that they will be the ones who will be preparing the foods for the nights celebration.

When I went to school, I was greeted by my beloved friends, and received a gift from one of them. After our first two classes, we proceeded to a nearby studio and had our picture taken. It's one of the best memory I gained that day.

After the shoot, I went to MOA to meet my other friends for an event was being held for these friends of mine. I also saw that person who made me cry a river for almost 2 months. Finally, we reconciled once more. Another happy memory! XD

I said goodbyes with them, and one of my friends who went to the venue of the EB (my classmate and friend), we went to Cubao and waited for my two friends, who decided to have a sleep over in our apartment. They bought a cherry-chocolate cake for me! (I don't know the flavor, really) XD

We went home at almost 8 p.m that night, not knowing a surprise plan of my mom and my friends.

I was actually cleaning my room to have some more space for my friends' bags when I saw people holding lighted candles. I actually thought there was a crusade going on and decided to continue what I was doing so that I can get a shower that my body needed. I was surprised when my mom called me, holding a box of cake in her hands (with candles on it) and one by one, the guys from my mom's employees went out and gave me white roses! 18 white roses to be exact. While the females were holding lighted candles. They were singing "Happy Birthday" to me while my friends were recording the video of it! I was punk'd! XD I almost cried at it. I really felt I was so loved that day.

It was my first time to drink. My friends and I drank a bottle of vodka. Well, because I'm legal now, I can drink! Yehey!!! XD


Whew! So much for an overview of my last year's birthday celebration. It may be simple, but I still can remember that special day. I never really thought that my birthday will be that special... But why think of that now? I really enjoyed that night with my friends and family. I'm happy I have them. ^_^

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's great that you had fun that day. ^.^ may you have many more happy things going for you!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Wingless Flight Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea