Saturday, March 21, 2009

S is for SUMMER!

escapades of the Woman at 8:10 PM

[Now Playing: Galileo]
[by:LM.C]
[mood: energetic]


Woohoo!!! Hello, summer!!!

Heat.

Sweat.

And more heat!

At last, summer's around and everyone's feeling it. Whether its a good or a bad thing, I don't know. What I know is that school's finally over and I can have fun, fun, F-U-N! Woohoo!!!



On the other hand, I think I shouldn't be celebrating to much, I should be worried instead. Our class card will be released on the 24th of the month. I wonder if I'll pass all of the subjects. I hope I'll pass. It's okay if the grades aren't high. As long as I don't have a failed subject, it's okay. I really hope I'll pass all of them. *prays*


And speaking of summer, me and my friends will be having our swimming next week! Woohoo! I'm looking forward in taking a splash in blue waters! I still can't have enough even though I almost drowned last summer. Oh well, it's because of my stupidity why that incident happened anyway. *laughs*


How about you guys, are you looking forward in your summer too? I hope you do. Enjoy the vacation!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Wingless Flight Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea