Sunday, April 12, 2009

Work, work, work

escapades of the Woman at 7:21 PM


[now playing: Thinking of You]
[by: Katy Perry]
[mood: frustrated and slightly annoyed]


Okay, okay.

Hello gents and ladies. Finally I got my butt moving once again to post something on my blog. *breathes heavily*

I'm having my summer job here at my mom's place. Well, I can't really call it a summer job but it kinda matches the idea. Since it's summer here and I'm working at my mom's place or rather, shop.





I'm working as a cashier-slash-saleslady here in her place, but the twist was I can have free all-internet access here at her shop since it has one. Haha! But really now, I'm not the talkative I-convince-you-buy kind of person so I mostly stay beside the table and take in-charge of the money being taken in and out of the cashbox. I'm working for almost two weeks now and I still do not know the pricings of different mobile phones up to their cases and other accessories that a mobile phone has. So yeah, I'm kind of a lazy bum here but heck, I was offered here to work as a cashier only, not a saleslady! *pout*


*sigh*

It's not really bad after all, and I'm trying to work very hard, it's just that, I know this work's really not for me. I don't like staying in a place with crowded people and entertaining people. I know that my course is really attached to people but I'm more the anti-social type. Not really anti-social per se but a crowd more than 15 and I don't know their names, it makes me crazy. The day I'm always looking forward to was the payday. Yeah I know, I'm addicted to green stash. Believe me, it's so sad not having enough money. Now I know how hard it is to earn it.

Anyways, I can still have fun in my work you know, since I have the internet access all by myself, I can do whatever I want. It's been a while since I've visited sites that I joined long ago, now, I can stay as long as I want in front of my laptop (as long as there's no customer).

Recently, I've been starting to write some short fics once again. It's mixed in Filipino and English. I'm also writing an English story, but I think it will take me some time to finish it. Good luck, me! Give it all you got!

As we speak, I'm writing my second story today. I'm doubting if I can post it here, since I'm intending to make 3 stories today and give it to someone... So maybe I'll just make another one and post it here, since I said last time that I'll be posting stories here. I'm still not done on my second one and I'm just taking a little break since when I start to write my thoughts, mom would always knock at the wall calling me to attend some errands for her. I took this opportunity to let it out here since I'm not sure if I can gather that "drive" again to continue writing it any minute now.

Whew! That's kind of a long post. (I hope it is long...)


Oh, and I'm starting to read mangas once again. Just sharing a little fact. *laughs*


See you again!


=Chiharu=

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Wingless Flight Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea