Thursday, April 16, 2009

New Layout. Finally.

escapades of the Woman at 3:31 PM
Photobucket






[Now Playing: Gather Roses]
[by: ScreW]
[Mood: hungry]



Whew!
Finally, I'm done with fixing my blog layout.
Yep. As you can see, it's Ruki from the band, the GazettE. His outfit in Taion is one of my favourites. But the Mad Hatter's costume in Cockroach was the best for me.

Other than that, today's the welcome party of my mom's boyfriend. He came here last tuesday and now, we're celebrating his arrival later after working hours. J, (shall be named this way for privacy, haha) came from U.K. and they met in a social networking site that I won't be mentioning here. They became lovers last year, so it's their first time in meeting in person.




I've met J a couple of times before in the net when I go to mom's office here at the shop. The guy seems nice and his parents like my mom. And I can see how much they love each other (talk about chatting and talking in her laptop almost all day everyday).

He decided to see my mom last January. And now that he's here, mom's with him since he arrived at the airport. Where going to celebrate her birthday in advance because J and my mom will going to Bohol and have a vacation there. So I won't be seeing her when her birthday comes. So, it's kinda like she'll celebrating her birthday with J alone. Or so it seems. Then he'll gonna stay at our house for a couple of days...

To make it short, later tonight, I'm gonna be the one who'll take photos and video of the celebration... Then I have to edit it and give to J as a souvernir before he go back to his country. This was a request from mom.

I can't say that I don't really like the guy, because as I have said, he's a nice guy. I don't know. I'm just somehow annoyed. About what? I don't really know. Maybe it's the fact that a person will be entering our lives...A someone to her and my little brother... but a perfect stranger to me even though I've talked to him for a couple of times.

Oh well, I'm just wishing my mom to find her happiness in J. I just want her to fulfill her dreams and see her smile. So that all of us can move on... especially mom and my little brother...

As for me, I'm moving on in my own way... Haha!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Wingless Flight Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea