Friday, October 05, 2007

A New Post and the End of the Semester!!

escapades of the Woman at 5:56 PM
[mood: dazed]
[listening to: Samson by: Regina Spektor]




Whew!!

At last, I have a new post on my blog. And, the finals of my 1st semester is almost coming!! T.T




I learned new things and lessons this semester at my college life. What's the feeling of entering in the college life? It's soooooooooo hmm... what do you call this.... Ah! It's soooo new to me. Well, the life you live in college is a little "intense" (hmm.. is that the right term?) than in high school.


With the lessons this sem. I think I found myself having so attached in my English subject. My English prof is really great. I learned a lot from her. From the differences of simple tenses up to the progressive. The way how it changes. Up to the kinds of words that you'll have to use on modals and a lot more. I think my english proficiency on grammars increased because of her. Thank you Ma'am P**!! Hope to see you again next sem!!


My other professors at my school are good as well. In economics, we are handled by the chairperson of that field in their faculty. Although, I think, that subject is really not my cup of tea (oh heck, I'm saying something again...), I think I can survive (just hoping I won't get a 3.00 on my classcard. Or else... T.T). In history, our professor made us activities that are suited of our course while we are learning as well... The professors have their own styles on teaching us their own lessons...


Now, how about my blockmates? I think I'll miss them. Especially to some of my friends that I knew at the start of our class. I hope, some of them will be my classmate next sem...


THANK YOU BLOCKMATES!!!


HOPE TO BE YOUR BLOCKMATE AGAIN NEXT SEM ^^


MC0712, rocks!!!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe. im glad you're having fun. by the way, the name of my blog is now The Devil Within. I changed it way back. XD

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Wingless Flight Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea