Sunday, July 12, 2009

At the start of the semester, great, I got sick. XD

escapades of the Woman at 2:36 PM

[Now listening to: Shin Ai]
[by: Nana Mizuki]
[mood: sick]



yep! You got it right! XD I'm currently having a fever for almost four days now. And by any chance, this damn fever won't go away.

Eh di ba may A(H1N1) churva? In our school, we have this small gadget that checks your temperature, if you passed it, they'll stamped you with something like "Passed in Temperature Scan...blah blah..." mukha ka tuloy parang baboy na dumaan sa masusing pagsisisayasat kung di ba iyon double dead or nag-suicide.
Hehehe!

Anyways, it's been a month since I posted on my blog. Grabe sobrang hectic sa school! Napaghahalataang junior na aketch! Huwaaah!!!!




Just recently, katatapos lang ng presentation namin for Drama100. Musical ang genre na napili for our group, ako at ang collab ko ang gumawa ng script. It's like a parody for the famous KDrama, BOF

Pagdating sa presentation, medyo nagkagulu-gulo na. Still, I can say that it went fine. Bawi na lang ulit next time. ^_^

At last, nakakapagsulat na ulit ako ng stories. But I won't be posting them for a while. I'll be asking some permissions since I already gave those stories to someone. Kung papayag sila, I might post it here. Nevertheless, I'll try to post some stories here na hindi ko pa naipopost. Hehehehe! XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Wingless Flight Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea