Saturday, October 24, 2009

Where have I been?!

escapades of the Woman at 2:24 PM












[Now listening to: Before I Decay ]
[by: the GazettE]
[mood:
 mean]


Yo! Hizashiburi desu! Hahaha! You thought my blog was on hiatus or have been dropped off completely by the lousy blog mistress, am I right?!?!

Well, news for you guys, you were right but wrong! Bwahahahaha! Now, the evil mistress is back to bum you away once again with different posts on different stuffs that's going in and out of my world. Hahaha! As if there's someone who's interested, right? Oh well... XD




Moving on, my writing has been stopped for a while but now I'm back, my 2 laptops went down and as of the moment, I've been writing my stories manually. Yep, you got that right. With the traditional, same old pen and paper routine. I've been writing a story that could range to 4 to 5 chapters depending on my mood to write or if I'm able to do it despite my tough schedule. I know, it's my Semestral break, but I can't help it if I still got things to do. Good thing it's not school stuff for now. And I still somehow have my time.Things to Do:
*
Need to find a work (a part-time actually)
*
Need to finish editing pictures* Need to finish posting those pictures XD* Need to finish writing my story
*
Need to start my band-type story* Need to finish my accessory
Goodness! I have so many things to do! I left them hanging the last time due to my school works and all and now I'm back to face it head on! Hahaha!

I miss writing, I hope nothing has changed in the way that I write, or if there's a change, I hope it's in a good way, not the other way around....



And now, for a little flashback of what happened to me these past few years... or days or....just past. XD
WORK

Oh yeah, due to some events that just had happened recently (I so love what happened, the ramblings, the fight, and all! Hahahaha! I'm so mean) , I chose to find a part-time job as I study, in order for me to earn some few bucks and save a little for my plans in life as I graduate from college and from my hell-of-a-life. I'm sick and tired of the shits and the freaking ramblings of the drama queen so I decided that I should find a work that could save her few money and let me do what I want for good.

I'm here once again in her custody because of what happened, I got a flu and when my best friend brought me in her house, when she arrive, gosh, I never thought that the day would come that I'll be ashamed not for myself but for my friend who've seen what she's like when she scolds me or when the two of us argue. That triggered me to finally stood my ground. I've had it! I've had enough of it! I stood up even I was sick that night and we argued, I indeed yelled at her, in front of my friend.

I agree with you, it was a bad thing to do, if you'll gonna say that. But really, it's not me who started it! She was the one who had just slammed the door open and ordered for me to stay at her place forever considering the fact that I was sick (actually, I was sick for 2 days, she didn't know, I slept with my friend's house, telling that we got some homework to finish coz I can't go home that night because I was, sick) that night and there's a person beside me (my friend who helped me get home) who's sleeping. Or at least, pretending to.I don't want to stay here in this place where she's there too, but I guess for now, I have no choice, since she said that she can't shoulder the finance in the place where I'm staying, and my uncle and cousin had agreed of the separation, I'm somehow forced to stay here, but not really since I have a back-up plan: to stay at my friend's apartment and share the half of the rent in the place. But I have to keep it a secret to her and save my money. For now, I'll agree to her plans and wants, just for a little while, since my graduation would be a year and a half away from my grasps, but my decision of finding a work is still as hard as a rock. In order for me to prepare if I decided to move out of this place soon, I need to find a work that could help me shoulder my at least half of my expenses and could fulfill my needs and wants.

Right now, I'm looking for a possible job that I could fulfill the requirements they need for a person like me. Well, it's not only me. My friend and I were both gonna find work. You know, financial needs. It's a sad thing not to have money, really. Tsk...



PHOTOGRAPHY

Kyaaa!!!

Last 16th I just had my very first photoshoot with my college barkda, "GlammatZ" for our plates in our Photo class. The topic was "Japanese Fashion."

It was not a very good day to begin with but it was fun since it was my and Vylri's first time taking portrait photos outside and taking pictures of my friends as my models. Actually, all of us should be models including me, but when it was about to be my turn, I fell dizzy and it was then we all realized that I had a flu. So the next day, one of my barkada who didn't went in the said shoot posed in my stead. (while I was dozing my ass off away in our university clinic.) Since others had forgotten their clothes/costumes for the shoot, I brought some pairs from my dusty wardrobe for them to use. XD

Right now, we're currently planning for our real project as a group. Before this year ends, we plan to make it happen. I want to make a portfolio of our group, in order to preserve those precious memories. Also, I want everyone of them to have a portfolio that they could use when they apply to work as a model or a photographer or something like that. I plan to make one myself too, for it could be useful when someday I'll take this hobby of mine into another level.

I'll be posting the pictures of our photoshoot soon. So kindly wait for my updates on my dA photography account.

I'll be happy if you leave constructive comments in regards to my photos, thank you very much. ^_^



And this is it for my report. 'Til next time unknown entities. Ja ne.



>end transmission<

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Wingless Flight Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea