Wednesday, May 28, 2008

ROMANCE: ONESHOT: A Make - Believe.... (And life continues...)

escapades of the Woman at 4:25 AM







A Make-Believe


He spoke of farewell and I could do nothing but listen. Only to listen as he delivered the lines that I usually hear on soap operas, drama shows, and such...



Those familiar lines of "I don't love you anymore.."

I feel numb as those words started to sink inside my mind like a worm, digging deeper and deeper. I knew in myself that this will come. I knew it. But I said to myself that you won't hurt me, that you won't kill my heart.

But you actually did.

And it is my fault.

My fault.

...For believing you in the first place. For being blind by your lies, by your flowery words, by your passionate kisses.

For letting you enter my well-protected heart.

For believing that true love exist. That a happy ending lasts forever.

For thinking that you are love. That you are my happy ending.

But they are all lies. All make-believe. A pretense. A hallucination.

And now, you say those words...

"I don't love you anymore..."

I started to watch your back as you leave. Leaving all of the make-believe stories and memories... Getting shattered one by one as you step away from me, never turning your back...

It was over.

It was definitely over.

And I won't cry for it. For it was my fault for loving you...

That I deserve to be punished....

********

Hmmm... I think I'll try to post some spontaneous stories here... Not just rants...
As my school year fast approaching, I hope I could make stories once more... Not just in Filipino, but in English as well. I want to improve my grammar skills and be detailed in what I'm writing..

So I think, this will be a start... >_<

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

naks. you gonna start posting your stories na? ganbatte!

the Woman said...

Thanks. Sana lang magawa ko nga siya. Lol. I'll try to post some stories na spontaneous lang. >_<

Aja me!!! XD

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Wingless Flight Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea